While stewardship of our time, talents, and finances is something we faithfully work on 365 days a year, this year’s stewardship campaign will begin on June 9th, Pentecost Sunday (the birthday of the church throughout the world) and conclude on September 22nd (Anniversary Sunday, the 199th birthday of the Old Stone Church).
Our 2019 Stewardship Goals
- Increase the number of people who make an annual pledge.
- Inspire those who already pledge to increase their pledged amount.
- Increase the number of online givers to help create a more sustainable financing cycle.
- Challenge members to adopt and enjoy the blessings of the Old Testament “First Fruits” principle (giving first fruits, and not what’s left over).
- Help members understand the difference between our important annual pledges and a one-time gift to a Bicentennial capital campaign.
Watch for emails and letters, articles and videos, updates from the pulpit and in the Rolling Stone throughout the campaign season.
Remember to live faithfully and give generously!
God bless you all,
Daric Rolston, Chairperson
Mary Mikula, Secretary