WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Put your loose change in the offering plate on Sundays for the designated Mission of the Month.
- Bring canned goods for the Old Stone Church food pantry.
- Help serve a meal at Bethany Presbyterian Church on the first Friday of the month.
- Donate travel-sized toiletries for the Front Steps Housing and Services (formerly Transitional Housing, Inc.) Shower.
- Donate your clean, gently-used clothes to organizations that distribute clothing.
- Get boots, coats, mittens, hats and scarves ready for the Homeless Stand Down in January.
- Walk in and find sponsors for walk-a-thons of our mission partners: Family Promise, the Hunger Network and Front Steps.
- Become a volunteer with one of our local mission partners.
- Pray for the Mission Partner of the Month.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Remember to save the special coupons labeled Box Tops for Education from General Mills and Kimberly Clark products. A collection basket to receive the coupons is located in the Church Office. The Tremont Montessori Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) will redeem the box tops for school supplies for the students.
WANTED: HELPING HANDS – A special outreach opportunity
The Mission and Urban Wellness Team is working to organize a small group of volunteers to work alongside Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity to help make local communities strong, safe and sustainable by helping local families build safe and affordable homes they can call their own.
Volunteers will work according to their own schedule at construction sites around Cleveland throughout the year. Anyone 18 years of age and older can participate. No prior experience or special skills necessary. Email Stephanie Heriger at email@example.com to learn more!