WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Put your loose change in the offering plate on Sundays for the designated Mission of the Month.
- Bring canned goods for the Old Stone Church food pantry.
- Help serve a meal at Bethany Presbyterian Church on the first Friday of the month.
- Donate travel-sized toiletries for the Front Steps Housing and Services (formerly Transitional Housing, Inc.) Shower.
- Donate your clean, gently-used clothes to organizations that distribute clothing.
- Get boots, coats, mittens, hats and scarves ready for the Homeless Stand Down in January.
- Walk in and find sponsors for walk-a-thons of our mission partners: Family Promise, the Hunger Network and Front Steps.
- Become a volunteer with one of our local mission partners.
- Pray for the Mission Partner of the Month.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Remember to save the special coupons labeled Box Tops for Education from General Mills and Kimberly Clark products. A collection basket to receive the coupons is located in the Church Office. The Tremont Montessori Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) will redeem the box tops for school supplies for the students.