WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Put your loose change in the offering plate on Sundays for the designated Mission of the Month.
- Bring canned goods for the Old Stone Church food pantry.
- Help serve a meal at Bethany Presbyterian Church on the first Friday of the month.
- Donate travel-sized toiletries for the Transitional Housing, Inc. (THI) Shower and the Homeless Stand Down.
- Donate your clean, gently-used clothes to organizations that distribute clothing.
- Get boots, coats, mittens, hats and scarves ready for the InterAct Homeless Stand Down in February.
- Walk in and find sponsors for walk-a-thons of our mission partners: Family Promise, the Hunger Network and Transitional Housing, Inc. (THI).
- Become a volunteer with one of our local mission partners.
- Pray for the Mission Partner of the Month.
Remember to save the special coupons labeled Box Tops for Education from General Mills and Kimberly Clark products. A collection basket to receive the coupons is located in the Church Office. The Tremont Montessori Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) and Patrick Henry School will redeem the box tops for school supplies for the students.
Transitional Housing, Inc. has begun a business to help support THI as well as help the women learn about marketing, sales and running a business. The name of the business is Butterfly Wishes. Its focus is on the creation and delivery of gift baskets for various occasions. There are fliers about this in the church office area. Click here for more information and to order online.